In the Public Campsite of Orio, our workers and clients are our main priority and for assure their wellness, the Public Campsite of Orio will continue closed until the Spanish Government and the Health Authorities allow the opening.
COVID-19 development is variable in Spain and great part of Europe. The information we get is changing every day and that may cause many doubts, even to plan our holidays.
For this reason in the Public Campsite of Orio we continue working to provide you the most extended and real information in every moment, as well as to assure you the best service when we open back the campsite.
Meanwhile, here you are some information about the current situation in our campsite both for clients that already have booked and for the ones that intend to visit us this 2020 season.
We also want to take advantage of the momentum to remind you that Reception department is working to answer all your doubts, in any moment via email email@example.com or in our phone number (+0034) 943 83 48 01 Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 12:30am.
Clients with bookings:
- In all the bookings with stays during the months of State of Alarm (March, April and May), as the campsite is closed, the amount payed as a deposit will be refunded completely.
- For the stays booked from June on, we still don´t have set up the standards about cancellation policy. The next days we will try to give you more extended information.
- If the State of Alarm continues longer and we are not able to open the campsite, all the bookings that were already made, can be changed to another period or if you prefer, you can cancel it at all, recovering the deposit 100%.
- Even opening the campsite, if any client, wants to cancel its booking, the cancelation policy will be the one that was stablished in the Public Campsite of Orio, before the State of Alarm:
If the reservation is cancelled over 15 days before the check-in date, the amount sent will be returned minus 25 Euros for expenses. There is no right to a refund if the reservation is cancelled within 15 days of the check-in.
Clients interested in booking for the next months:
- Taking into account all the previous information, we still don´t know when we could open the campsite so we can´t set up a date to start taking new bookings. Next days we will continue providing more information.
- In this moment we ARE NOT making any bookings no online nor by telephone.
- Everyone interested in booking, you can contact us by phone or by email and we will pick up all your personal information and when we have definitive information, we will contact you back.
- Until now, in the Public Campsite of Orio no bookings were made for plots.
- To assure the minimum security steps, the working way we knew, may be changed during next months. This way, we want to avoid the mass of people and the long queues in the entrance.
- To all the people interested in coming to our campsite this season, we ask you to contact us by email or by phone to pick up your personal information. Like this, we will provide you more detailed information about our way of working.
We hope to see you soon, meanwhile, we will continue providing new information in our web site, in social networks or by direct contact.
While this situation goes on, let´s take care and act responsibly. Together we´ll make it.