The current context, caused by the COVID-19, compel us to establish protocols for your stay in our facilities in order to not increase the risk for common infection, as well as establish the necessary measures for our workers.
Please read this document carefully because it gathers the advices to apply by the Camping in order to minimise the hygienic and sanitary risks caused by COVID-19 virus, regardless the current laws, and that should be obeyed while you stay in our camping.
Right from the moment you come into our camping, you accept specifically the observance of the hygienic and sanitary protocol of our camping.
BEFORE YOU COME TO OUR CAMPING
- In order to speed up the formalities that need to be done when you arrive, please send us the personal data required when you make the booking.
- Read and accept the hygienic and sanitary protocol of our camping, which will be sent with the pre-booking.
- Read carefully all the attached documents as well as the confirmation of the booking.
- If you need more information, feel free to phone or send us an email.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO OUR CAMPING, THE CHECK IN
- Wash your hands with the hydro alcoholic gel before you touch anything at the reception desk.
- If you have to wait to be attended, please keep the 2 meters minimum security distance.
- Do the check in.
- If you have any doubt regarding the running of the camping, you can ask then.
- When you finish doing the check in, please wash your hands again with the hydro alcoholic gel.
- Go straight to the appointed plot or bungalow.
WHILE YOU STAY AT THE CAMPING
First, follow the indications of our staff and we ask you to respect and follow the indications you will see on the posters that are all around the camping and in this same document.
- If you need more information and in order to keep you from coming to the Reception desk, please pone us to this following number (+0034) 943 83 48 01. We´ll help you at the usual working hours of Reception.
- In order to ensure your safety , we have removed from our counter any information leaflet of our facilities, trips, advices,… At the Reception desk we can inform you about where you can get them.
- Some of our shared facilities will be closed for everyone´s safety and in those that are open, you will have to follow the established norms. You can find more detailed information at the section LIMITED AREAS in this document.
PAYMENT OF THE STAY
- The payment of your stay (bungalows and plots) will be done the previous day of the exit, between 18:00 and 20:00 in the evening.
- The payment will be made mainly by credit card or some other contactless device. Only the client should touch the card or the contactless device. The bill, if possible, should be sent by email, avoiding touching paper as much as possible.
PREVENTIVE MEASURES IN ORDER TO AVOID CONTAGION
- You should prevent greetings by physical contact, please, shaking hands included, either to the staff or other clients.
- You should prevent touching doors, Windows or similar handles.
- You should throw away any personal hygienic rubbish – specially disposable handkerchiefs – right away to the wastepaper or rubbish bins. NEVER to the ground or outside the bins.
- You should obey the hygienic and sanitary measures that the camping has established. In order to do that, it is indispensable to respect all the signs and posters made with that purpose, as well as to follow all the indications the staff at the Reception desk can give you.
- If you have to use the shared facilities, always follow the hygienic and sanitary instructions you will find right there.
- Please, respect the minimum security distance of 2 meters with the staff and the rest of the clients.
- Wash your hands meticulously and often, especially after sneezing, coughing or touching surfaces potentially contaminated, as the OMS recommends.
- You will only occupy the plot assigned at the Reception desk and nothing else.
- The camping component, as well as the car, will be placed as told by the camping staff.
- Respect all the instructions about the plots as are recorded at the Camping´s Internal Running System.
- You will only take up the bungalow you have been assigned at the Reception Desk and not any other one.
- Please, respect all the instructions about the bungalows that you can read on the Internal Running Rules of the camping.
- Please, respect at all times the hygienic and sanitary
TOILETS AND SHOWERS (SHARED FACILITIES) will be open according to the actual circumstances
- The use will be the limit for the maximum capacity at all times.
- If you have to wait to get in, you will always keep the minimum security distance of 2 meters with the rest of the clients.
- We advice you to wear the right shoes to get into showers and toilets. Do not go barefoot.
- Do not stay longer than you need.
- Avoid contact with doors, windows and handles.
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water before leaving the toilets and showers.
- Paper used to dry your hands should be placed in the dustbins and, please, close the lid afterwards.
- Follow the rules you can see all over the campsite at all times.
It will be closed as we cannot guarantee the hygienic and sanitary measures.
DINING ROOM AND BARBECUES
Both will be closed as we cannot guarantee the hygienic and sanitary measures. The clients ‘barbecues are allowed and also the barbecues of the bungalows.
- The open date is 15th of June and it closed le 13th of Septembre
- It will be used according to the limited capacity.
- The lifeguard will be the one who will control the maximum capacity.
- In order to get into the area, it is compulsory to wear flip-flops.
- It is not allowed to use the sunbathing area. It will be used only to get in and out the swimming pool.
END OF THE STAY, CHECK OUT
- Check out time is before midday (12:00 pm)
- The payment will be done the day before the check out, before 17:00 and 20:00 pm.
- Check out time is before midday (12:00 pm)
- The payment will be done the day before the check out, before 17:00 and 20:00 pm
- After the client lock the door, the key should be made left at the Reception desk.
As we have already pointed out, we have to follow the rules the Sanitary Bodies have decided and our staff, according to their workplace, has, among other things, the following:
- Specific training on: What equipment to wear, use of cleaning and disinfection products (as well on personal as tasks at their job) and maintenance preventive plans.
- Material: Face masks, gloves, work glasses.
- As well as the usual cleaning measures at the camping and in order to minimize the risk of contagion because of COVID-19, there will be strict disinfection protocols in all the facilities of the camping. If you need more information about cleaning and disinfection measures, you can ask at the Reception Desk.
IF ANY CLIENT DOES NOT FOLLOW THE SANITARY LAW AND RULES ….
- If any client does not follow the sanitary measures and the remarks on the matter made by the staff of the camping, he/she will be asked to leave the premises.
We wish you a happy stay and we will be glad to help you in anything you need.