CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Cancellations or modifications will be communicated in writing to the e-mail email@example.com indicating the reason for the cancellation or modification. The campsite will respond and manage the cancellation or modification by e-mail.
- Cancellation of the booking by the customer will incur the following charges:
- PLOTS: The cancellation of a reservation more than 15 days before the date of arrival, results in the loss of 50% of the amount paid with a maximum of 100 euros. If it is cancelled within 15 days prior to occupation, the loss will be 100%, with a maximum of 200€.
- BUNGALOWS: If the reservation is cancelled or modified by the client more than 15 days before the arrival date, the amount sent as a deposit will be refunded with a penalty of 100 euros. With 15 days or less prior to the arrival date, the amount sent as a deposit will be refunded with a penalty of 200 euros. If the amount paid as a deposit is less, the entire amount paid will be forfeited.
- If the client does not arrive within 24 hours of the reserved arrival date, this reservation will be cancelled.
- In case of refund:
- It will be made by bank transfer. For this purpose, the following information must be sent: photocopy of the ID card of the reservation holder, including IBAN bank details and a document linking the reservation holder with the account number.
- Refunds will be made at the end of each month, if they are made sufficiently in advance to be processed.
MODIFICATION OF RESERVATIONS
Modifications of booking dates (changes of arrival or departure dates):
- Any modification of the booking must be requested in writing and by the holder of the booking. This will be evaluated by the reservations team and a written response will be sent to the client as to whether the modification has been accepted.
- They will be subject to the availability and conditions that the establishment has for the modification requested by the client.
- In the event that the change of reservations involves two seasons with different rates, the higher rate for the first night of the new stay will prevail.
- In low season it is allowed to cancel a reservation and keep the deposit for a future stay within the same season. Always after checking availability and confirmation via e-mail.
- The price of the reservation will be adjusted to the rate corresponding to the new dates of the reservation (Any modification will lead to the recalculation of the amount of the stay).
- Only one change of date can be made and the new dates must correspond to the 2023